With the launch of MYOB Essentials, a cloud-based version of MYOB; this accounting package is more dynamic than ever. MYOB is the world’s best known accounting software, and it’s appropriate for most businesses, whether small or large. This is a fully online course with a certificate that is suitable for users with a beginner or intermediate level of experience.
MYOB Essentials is better suited to small-medium businesses and those students looking for an office-based role or wanting to run their own business.
- Easy online course for understanding MYOB Essentials, with a certificate granted upon completion
- Learn MYOB Essentials; an easier to understand, modern version of “MYOB”
- Learn this great software to better manage your accounting and finances
- Free software trial is available directly from MYOB
- Learn through professionally narrated videos and access the course on your computer or mobile phone
- Make use of practical exercises and realistic examples to assist your learning
This course is fantastic for basic to intermediate users – no prior knowledge of MYOB is required.
With this course you’ll learn about what MYOB Essentials has to offer. You’ll learn what bank feeds are, how to send invoices, statements, record transactions, access financial reports, and more. After learning how each section of MYOB works, we then include examples to strengthen your learning.
Learning MYOB Essentials through our course is straightforward – and we have a fully narrated video course to make learning engaging and fun. It’s fast, friendly and fun to use MYOB.
MYOB Essentials is ideal as it is cloud based, similar to Xero. That means you don’t need to download software, and everything is accessed online.
Potential Career Pathways Include:
Begin this course today with Auckland College and you’ll learn MYOB Essentials in no time. This course will teach you how to operate MYOB for your own business or for an employer. You’ll work towards achieving an intermediate level of skill in the software.
– Office Administrator
– Executive Assistant
– Business Manager or Director
– Company Owner
– Book keeper