An easy step by step course. Whether you’re a beginner, expert, or just somewhere in the middle, our all in one course teaches you everything for MS Excel.
You will receive access to beginners, intermediate and advanced learning for MS Excel.
Get up to speed with Microsoft Excel to produce professional,Excel 2013, including an additional guide for Office 365 – one of Microsoft’s newest products for cloud and collaborative computing.
You’ll learn concepts including:
• Calculating formulas, and related equations
• Developing reports, graphs and more
• Storing and organising data in lists
Potential Career Paths This Course May Lead To:
• Marketing manager
• Advertising assistant
• Sales manager
• Customer service executive, sales support manager
• Shipping and logistics manager
• Executive assistant, receptionist, personal assistant (PA)
• Operations manager, area manager, regional manager
• Entrepreneur, owner, director, franchise owner
Course would also be suitable for MS Office 2007 and 2010 (note that not all features are the same).
Software not included in course. Free trial may be available from www.office.com
Digital certificate included in course fees. Printed certificate available at additional cost.
Course Type: Online
NZQA Credits: N/A
Study Method: At Your Own Pace
Hours: Part Time